Tekla Model Sharing is a truly innovative BIM collaboration tool that can significantly increase the productivity of Tekla Structures users. With it, teams can work on the same model at the same time, but their work never collides.
Tekla Model Sharing is the only sharing technology that allows you to work without an internet connection, which is only needed when you want to sync the changes. Thanks to the innovative and patented workflow, Tekla Model Sharing only shares the changes made in the model, not the entire model. If you work online, you know that there are interruptions in internet connections, but that should not stop you from collaborating.
With Tekla Model Sharing, teams can work on the same model at the same time, but their work never collides.
The only sharing technology that allows you to work without an internet connection – it’s only needed when you want to sync changes.
Patented workflow lets teams only share the changes made in their model, not the entire model.
IMPROVE DATA SECURITY
A lot of effort has been put into ensuring Tekla Model Sharing’s safety.
- All Tekla Model Sharing data is secured using Microsoft Azure.
- Manage access rights to the model, working securely with everyone in the project.
- Subcontractors do not need to access your company network.
- Your own company admin manages Tekla Model Sharing projects according to your standards.
UNIQUE PATENTED WORKFLOW
When you use Tekla Model Sharing, you work with your own local copy of the shared model and only update the changes online. This is possible thanks to our innovative technology, resulting in a reliable model.
Tekla Model Sharing saves you time:
- Each user has a local version of a Tekla Structures model on a computer or on a network drive.
- Share the changes, not the whole model.
- Because you only need to connect to the internet when sharing the changes, you can work offline most of the time.
EASILY MANAGE YOUR TEAM
With Tekla Model Sharing, team members can work on the same project regardless of their location. BIM collaboration is practical within the same office or with subcontractors in another town—whoever is required, wherever they are working. As the project grows, you can introduce new people to the project.
With Tekla Model Sharing you can:
- Invite others to work with you on your Tekla Structures models.
- Join the others’ shared models.
- Share the changes in models.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.