Trimble SPS 986
Rugged, Reliable Positioning
The ultra-rugged Trimble® SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna offers unmatched reliability for construction site positioning. Ideal for use on small and large job sites, the SPS986 can serve as a GNSS rover system or as a base station for other GNSS operations including machine control.
As a GNSS rover system or as a base station, the SPS986 does it all.
- Powered by advanced Trimble R-Track technology, The SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna can utilize more GNSS constellations, satellites, and signals than traditional GPS – delivering higher accuracy in more challenging conditions.
- Using the Trimble SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna with Tilt Compensation, you can capture accurate points while the receiver is not level.
- Trimble xFill technology expands site productivity by allowing short excursions into valleys and other locations where GNSS corrections were not previously available.
- Trimble ProPoint GNSS technology uses all available signals to provide survey-grade positioning in many areas where other GNSS systems either can’t provide a solution at all or produce unreliable error estimates.
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX is the best satellite-delivered GNSS positioning service for your most precise jobs, providing you with the freedom to work anywhere without interruptions.
A rugged, all-in-one solution.
Combines unprecedented strength and durability into a compact form that is easy to use and virtually indestructible.
Work all day
Longer battery life in the field; keep working longer.
Sensor onboard shows verticality on field controller screen; in the dark or hard to reach locations, work more efficiently and save time when you can’t easily see the rod bubble.
The most rugged receiver Trimble has ever built, so you won’t experience downtime with equipment that doesn’t work.
Can be easily moved from carrying case to range pole, tripod, t-bar, or vehicle with a single click.
Get a Quote
Please complete the form below to submit your quote request.